Kong is a freeware top-down shooter game offering monkeys with a hunger for blood in a full 3D environment. The guidelines are basic, get as numerous wellbeing/covering packs and weapons as you can before blowing your foes into bits. The game presently emphasizes three game modes including deathmatch, group deathmatch and catch the banner with arrangements to present various new amusement modes. PC controlled bots are given as target practice however the genuine fun originates from playing in multiplayer over a neighborhood or the web.
- Demise match: Go up against alternate players to get whatever number frags as would be prudent.
- Group demise match: Group form of the exemplary passing match mode, in this mode you are limited to executing players in the inverse group. The group with the most general frags wins.
- Catch the banner: This is a group based mode where each one group tries to catch the foe group's banner. Group coordination is obliged to guarantee the home banner is kept safe while the hostile gathering strips the adversary of their banner. A point is scored when the adversary banner is returned home securely.
The default controls are recorded beneath yet can be modified through the settings menu to suit individual inclination:
Hopping off dividers:
- A,S,D,W - Move in the sought bearing
- R - Reload weapon
- Q - Drop weapon
- 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Switch between accessible weapons
- Left mouse - Primary blaze
- Space, Right mouse - Jump
- Middle mouse button - Alternate discharge (utilized for specific weapons)
- Y, Enter - Send visit message
- Tab - Show scoreboard
- Mouse wheel - Next/past weapon
The vast majority of the controls are genuinely obvious however bouncing off dividers is maybe not. This strategy can be utilized to get access to territories that are not available from a solitary hop.
To do it run towards a divider and before getting to the divider tap the hop key, then when in contact with the divider tap the bounce key once more. With a little practice this move is not difficult to draw off. When you have aced it take a stab at testing joining this with the essential blaze of the katana.
Playing Kong with your companions either over a LAN or the web is simple. One player ought to make a server (normally the one with the quickest association and most powerfull machine) while alternate players search for it in the rundown of servers.