Unreal II: The Awakening is an FPS game featuring science-fiction world in the future. It was built by Legend Entertainment and then distributed by Epic games and Atari in 2003.
In the demo version you play as John Dalton, a space troop who is patroling some planets that are suspected to be attacked by aliens. Your task is to eliminate those aliens and to search and rescue all people that are still alive.
Health toolkit is not plentiful, so make much effort to minimize being shot. On the other hand, bullet is always available to pick up after killing an alien.
- W,A,S,D / Arrow keys = Strafe left/right, Move forward/backward.
- CTRL, Spacebar = Crouch, Jump.
- F, Enter = Use / Open the door.
- Q, E = Lean left, Lean right.
- Left mouse = Shoot.
- R = Reload.
- 1 - 5 or Mouse wheel= Switch weapons.
- F5, F8 = Quick save, Quick Load.